TALENTED GRAPHIC DESIGNER //
Talented designer/developer skilled in applying innovative solutions to design challenges. Natural problem solver with a creative approach to design, taking into consideration form, style, environment, user and function. Strong computer skills in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Premiere Pro, and After Effects. Resourceful and self-motivated – able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines. Strong communication skills. Key areas of strength include:
KEY QUALIFICATIONS //
- Extremely proficient in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver.
- Complete understanding of HTML/CSS/jQuery.
- Solid understanding of Adobe Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects.
- OMVIC Certified
- Thorough understanding of a variety of CRMs, including; DealerMine, One-Eighty and HigherGear.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Efficient time manager; deadline-motivated
- Problem solving and multi-tasking
- Self-motivated, quick to learn and detail-oriented
- Ability to work in multiple mediums; print/web.
- Adept and open to continual upgrade and learning
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE //
Weins Canada Inc, Digital Marketing Coordinator, Markham, Ontario
March 2015 – Present
- Optimization and design of all Dealership websites
- Manage online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness
- Create digital/print marketing campaigns for all Dealerships
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs on all websites
- Optimize web applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Build, create and manage SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media
- Implementation of SEO principles to ensure every application is optimized
Weins Canada Inc, Social Media Coordinator, Markham, Ontario
September 2014 – Present
- Maintain company’s online presence on all social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, etc)
- Conceptualize and design original ideas for marketing campaigns on social platforms
- Complete daily updates, and design original content for all company websites (html, css)
- Start to finish production of original content email marketing campaigns
- Build and manage original video content projects from start to finish
- Ensure customer complaints are handled in a timely matter with positive resolution
MacIver Dodge and Jeep, Internet Merchandising Manager, Newmarket, Ontario
May 2013 – September 2014
- Create professional quality photography, and videography of all new and pre-owned merchandise.
- Responsible for timely publishing of all merchandise to online mediums.
- Design online marketing for social media platforms.
- Clean and prepare all merchandise for photography and videography.
Bitmaker Labs, Front-End Web Development
May 2015 – August 2015
Canadore College, Graphic Design
Ontario College Advanced Diploma, Honours
North Bay, Ontario
September 2010 – April 2013